Sunday, July 16, 2006

Woman Be Wise


"Women Be Wise" --- Bonnie Raitt, Sippie Wallace (Bonnie Raitt, 1971)

My foot hurts---this time in the surgical incisions---no heel pain! yee haw! I'm thinking we're going to get around this problem after all.

So here's the setup today: I'm downstairs on the couch, "Grey's Anatomy" is playing all of Season 1. I'm not sure I like it as much as other people do but its not bad for a Sunday sitting around. I have my foot propped with ice, I have two knitting projects, books of puzzles (Sudoku!), Downbeat and People magazines, Sunday paper, telephone(s), laptop, clicker, coffee and water.

I think I'll take a nap.

Rob has been taking VERY good care of me. The girls, too. There's never been any doubt about it: I married well. I've got papers on this one and I'm keeping him.

"Weeds"--- I definitely like the show. Its extremely funny, lots of irony, smart, good music. Plus, I know some of those women... much more like my world than "Desperate Housewives" (which I've never seen...).

No comments: