Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pay it Forward...

This has been making the rounds of crrrrrrafty blogs, and I've chosen carefully the crrrrrrafter from whom I will be receiving a loverly goodie. In return, I am committed to this obligation:

  • I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
Got that? If you'd like to play, I'll promise you a hand-crafted gift of some kind some time in the next year---exclusive of anything I've already led you to expect ... so those of you people who have reason to expect I'm working on socks for you---no worries. You can still volunteer to play PIF beginning here. You just have to have a blog where you solicit other PIF'ers and display your offerings upon completion. Ready? Lucky me: my crrrrrrrafty thing will be made by Marietta who we already know is multi-talented and has great taste.

And if you choose to participate in the crrrrrrrraft PIF and are so overcome with gratitude toward me for bringing you into this circle of giving that you need to express it somehow, feel free to pay it back. But that won't count as one of your three PIF offerings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy monday!! thanks for the compliment. i'm sure your daughter loves her milan poster too :-)