Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010

so. Hello there! I have no idea what to toss out for you guys.

Its been a rough several months beginning with Grandma's passing at Halloween, a couple weeks of family response to the needs that generated, home for Thanksgiving and whoosh into Christmas---followed immediately by big surgery and here we are.

Christmas was great; heartwarming and rather simple. Perfect. Please don't feel singled out for neglect: between the preparations for the holiday and staring down the surgery, I really really withdrew from the world. I think maybe I'm ready to work my way back.

Item 1. is to complete submitting documents for substitute teaching. I think that's what I want to do for a while. Its fairly low commitment so it makes sense to poke my toes in those waters. I'm thinking middle school science or english kinda gigs. I can't imagine a whole day in a class room of second graders....sorry; I know myself too well. I'd be nuts and the Principal would be getting phone calls, I'm sure.

Sooooo. How 'bout those Redskins? Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. I'm sure 2010 is going to be a great year for your family. Have a great week. LYFE Milo's Nonna

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see recent pix of our cousin Kathy? I'm glad you are back too!

Caddy Jean

KHM said...

Oh, very sly, CJ. You have to feeeel the difference ;-)

Soon. Soon. But worth the wait.

Special K said...

come back to us! Missed you!